My 'Greatness' Pledge
I COMMIT TO:
- Explore new ways to transform me to be better, do better, and be my best version of ‘greatness.’
- Consciously, ‘Wake up, Step up, and Speak Out’ to exercise leadership excellence to make this world a lasting and better world for all. ‘It’s in my hands,’ and we are all called to lead.
- Create time to self-reflect and develop self-awareness to know ‘Who Am I’ and What Matters to Me?
- Develop ‘bigger and better thinking’ – multiple intelligence types and competencies that give me Mandela’s leadership tools in my transformation toolbox – to heighten hope, heal deep divides, and deliver sustainable impact.
- Actively seek ways to fortify my moral courage without fear or favor.
- Sharpen my skills to analyze, energize, mobilize, galvanize, and harmonize collective groups to tackle tough challenges and deliver common goals to help humanity survive and thrive.
- Take one bold step at a time, one bold step for me, yet together, a giant step for humanity.